This series of multi-band filter sets feature our high performance ET sputter coatings. Included are dual, triple and quad-band sets, all of which use single-band excitation and emission filters. These require the use of filter wheels or sliders, or image-splitting devices to hold multiple individual filters. The polychroic beamsplitters remain stationary in a filter cube or similar holder. These sets are image-registered and are particularly useful for co-localization studies, FRET, and simultaneous imaging in live cell applications using image-splitting devices.
FISH Filter Sets
It’s not just what you want to see, it’s what you don’t want to see
Chroma's optimized ET FISH filter sets give you:
- Best combination of: Contrast, Brightness, Color Separation & Image Registration
- More filter choices to minimize bleedthrough. Eliminate bleedthrough of Gold or Aqua into Green channel. Get rid of Gold and Orange bleedthrough into Red channel.
- Multi Band filter sets offer a pleasing DAPI counterstain that's less bright, so that other signals are not overwhelmed by too much DAPI signal.
- More Single Band, Dual Band, Triple Band and Quad Band filter sets offer more hybridization choices.
- Zero-pixel-shift filter sets provide perfect image registration.
Never replace your filters again! Chroma's next generation ET sputtered filters for FISH are durable hard-coated filters, won't "burn out" or delaminate, and are backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
Download the PDF:
Download the presentation:
This filter set replaces the original 83000 set and the recent 89083 set.
Tripleband filter set with passbands equivalent to the 69015 set. In addition, This set also contains a Green/Red dualband excitation filter and 3 individual single band excitaiton filters. This allows the user to detect DAPI/Green/Red simultaneously with the tripleband exciter, or only Green/Red with the dualband exciter, or single colors for imaging to a camera.
Coating: Sputter/Hard Coated
Typical Application(s): Widefield Microscopy
Microscopes: Filter cube mounting options are available when adding to cart.
Listed prices apply to:
- Round excitation and emission filters mounted in anodized aluminum rings 2.3-5.0mm thick, up to 25mm in diameter
- Rectangular dichroics up to 26x38mm, 1mm thick, to fit standard microscope manufacturer filter cubes