FISH Filter Sets
It’s not just what you want to see, it’s what you don’t want to see
Chroma's optimized ET FISH filter sets give you:
- Best combination of: Contrast, Brightness, Color Separation & Image Registration
- More filter choices to minimize bleedthrough. Eliminate bleedthrough of Gold or Aqua into Green channel. Get rid of Gold and Orange bleedthrough into Red channel.
- Multi Band filter sets offer a pleasing DAPI counterstain that's less bright, so that other signals are not overwhelmed by too much DAPI signal.
- More Single Band, Dual Band, Triple Band and Quad Band filter sets offer more hybridization choices.
- Zero-pixel-shift filter sets provide perfect image registration.
Never replace your filters again! Chroma's next generation ET sputtered filters for FISH are durable hard-coated filters, won't "burn out" or delaminate, and are backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
Download the PDF:
Download the presentation:
Chroma’s 49000 series of single band sets features our highest throughput sputter coatings (ET) which achieve the highest transmission levels for interference filters. These filters have very steep transitions from peak transmission to high optical density to best exploit the spectral properties of modern fluorochromes with short Stokes shifts. This is because steep transitions allow for very little spectral separation between excitation and emission bands.
These filters offer the greatest hardness and durability against environmental factors such as high heat and humidity, and are covered by Chroma’s lifetime warranty. All ET filters sets provide zero-pixel-shift image registration* between filter sets, at no additional cost.
*It is important to note that filters are only one factor in achieving perfect image registration in imaging systems. All other components and devices must also be in register.
The narrow-band excitation provided by this filter set is useful in applications where fluorochromes such as Texas Red or AlexaFluor 594 are also present in the same sample. This set will minimize bleedthrough of these fluorochromes.
Best FISH filter set for Far Red probes.
Coating: Sputter/Hard Coated
Typical Application(s): Widefield Microscopy
Microscopes: Filter cube mounting options are available when adding to cart.
Listed prices apply to:
- Round excitation and emission filters mounted in anodized aluminum rings 2.3-5.0mm thick, up to 25mm in diameter
- Rectangular dichroics up to 26x38mm, 1mm thick, to fit standard microscope manufacturer filter cubes